June 14th 2012
Key Account Management Masterclass 2012
14 Jun 2012
The Hatton, London, EC1N 8HN
Should you be doing Key Account Management?
If any of these things ring true for you, then yes!
- The increasing complexity of the customer’s decision making process means we are at risk of missing the right contacts and losing our influence...
- The customer’s focus on financial criteria is threatening the basis of our clinical value propositions...
- The customer insists on fewer contacts (‘can’t we see one person?’) but we need our multiple contacts....
As a result of attending this one-day Masterclass delegates will:
- Understand the purpose, benefits, requirements and implications of KAM within the healthcare market
- Be able to manage the customer relationship towards planned goals
- Be able to analyse and influence the customer’s decision making process
- Develop responses and plans designed to achieve Key Supplier Status
- Be able to develop truly customer focused value propositions
- Identify the obstacles to KAM, and ensure the key requirements for success are in place
Peter Cheverton , MA(Cantab) founding Director of INSIGHT Marketing and People Ltd. Peter works with a wide range of clients across Europe, USA and Asia-Pacific. These have included a wide range of healthcare and pharmaceutical clients. Peter is a motivating speaker with a practical focus on ‘making it happen.’
All delegates will receive a complimentary copy of the fifth edition of Peter Cheverton’s book ‘Key Account Management’
Hakeem Adebiyi , founding Director of Hands Associates Ltd. Hakeem has gained strategic insight into the sales and marketing functions of some of the world’s top blue chip pharmaceutical companies including GSK, Pfizer and Aventis. Hakeem has spent the last 8 years using his experiences to lead teams and implement Key Account Management solutions. He has been helping organisations train, develop and embed Key Account Management into their organisations.
The first 10 delegates receive a free coaching session!
For further information please contact the Events 4 Healthcare team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- January 29th 2013 Author webcast: Jeremy Tozer on Strategic HR: Enabling Leaders To Drive Strategy, Execution And Change