Cancellation and return of Goods (non-business customers only)
This returns policy applies to Goods only (i.e. not Services such as ebooks) and does not affect your statutory rights:
- 1. You may cancel your order for Goods before delivery or within 14 calendar days after the date of delivery if the delivery address is in the United Kingdom or within 28 calendar days after the date of delivery if the delivery address is outside the United Kingdom. Please cancel by using the order enquiry form in the My Account section.
- 2. We will credit your payment card with the cost of the unwanted Goods and our delivery charges within 30 days of the date of your cancellation.
- 3. Please return the unwanted Goods with the original packaging within 30 days of cancellation. You are required to take reasonable care of the goods while in your possession.
- 4. Returned Goods will be delivered to us at your cost, unless the Goods are defective or damaged or if we have delivered them to you in error. We will be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods if you fail to return them following cancellation.
- 5. If Goods are defective or damaged, please contact us via the order enquiries form on the My Account page. We reserve the right to check if items are damaged or defective before agreeing to reimbursement and ask for proof of damage or defect. We will refund you the cost of damaged or defective goods, our delivery charges and your reasonable return charges.
- 6. Refunds will be credited to your payment card and will not be paid in cash.
Cancellation and return of Services
- 1. If Services are defective, please contact us via the order enquiries form on the My Account page. We reserve the right to check if the Services are defective before agreeing to reimbursement and to ask for proof of defect. We may refund you the cost of defective Services at our sole discretion.
- 2. Refunds will be credited to your payment card and will not be paid in cash.