Internal Communications is the CIM Book of the Month for October 2014!
Our new book on how to make your internal communications count has been selected as the Chartered Institute of Marketing's Book of the Month!
This manual for practitioners helps readers get internal communications right in their organisation to reap the benefits of motivated staff, better financial performance, a strong external reputation and more. Supported by easy-to-follow models, practial tools and case studies, this accessible book provides students and internal communicators alike with a step-by-step guide to:
- Building an internal communications team and plan
- Devising messages and deciding which channels to use
- Working with line managers and senior leaders
- Researching and evaluating internal communications
- Supporting change within an organisation
For more information about the book, including a free sample chapter and the table of contents, please visit our product page.