- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Download Chapter 3 from Maritime Logistics
Maritime Logistics examines the latest logistical knowledge, developments and practices within the port and shipping industry, including guidance on shipping lines, containers, tankers and ports.
Download the whole of chapter 3 from the Maritime Logistics - you will learn:
- The relationship between logistics, international trade, and the transport industry in the global economy
- Developments the international maritime transport industry that impact international trade
- International maritime trade networks
This insightful chapter is illuminated by plenty of data, tables and graphs.