- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
FREE CASE STUDY: Data sharing between supply chain actors: Advantages and disadvantages
Thank you for your interest in this free case study from the Logistics, Supply Chain and Operations Management Case Study Collection. Data Sharing Between Supply Chain Actors examines the function of Track and Trace (T&T) which enables companies to know the location of various objects and the history of its movement.
Please complete the form below to access your PDF and get valuable insights into how a real company shares data between different stages of the supply chain.