- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Geodemographics for Marketers: An Overview of Geodemographics
Geodemographics for Marketers, provides marketers with the know-how of geodemographic marketing – breaking a broad markets down to allow for analysis of their economic and demographic characteristics.
In this free sample chapter, Barry Leventhal introduces readers to the principles of geodemographics, the opportunities available, and the pitfalls to be avoided. The chapter also discusses how other market segmentation tools relate to geodemographics and how geodemographic research can be integrated with your existing marketing strategy.
To access this free chapter, simply complete the short form below.