- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- About Us
- View All Books
- View All Series
- View All Authors
Media Interview Techniques - Sample Chapter
Media interviews clearly provide an unbeatable opportunity to communicate with and influence the actions of audiences that are important to your organisation, but how do you decided when – and crucially when not – to take part in a media interview?
Complete the form below to download your free sample chapter of Media Interview Techniques - Why do a media interview? - including:
- An overview of the reasons for taking part in a media interview
- Suggestions for when not to take part
- Exercises designed to help you make the right decision.