- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Sample Chapter from Business Operations Models
How can you increase competitive advantage in how you configure your operations? Can your business deliver a better brand experience across platforms and transactions?
This sample chapter from Business Operations Models by Alan Braithwaite and Martin Christopher explains the business operations model framework and how that drives:
- Your brand proposition
- Your operations management
- Your commercial viability
Complete the form below to access your sample chapter.