- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Understanding Project Management: Download Chapter One Now
This new book takes an applied approach to the study of project management, carefully balancing reflective practice and the methodology necessary for successful deployment of projects in the real world.
Understanding Project Management author Gary Straw draws on recent academic research to demonstrate how a project's value can be expressed to different stakeholders, how this information can be used to bridge the 'value gap' between project delivery and the value created, and how to manage issues inherent to project management such as complexity and stakeholders. Download the first chapter to start managing your projects like an expert.