- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Digital Supply Chain 2015
Apply cross-sector best practice to cut costs whilst meeting customer expectations
Kogan Page will be attending Digital Supply Chain, a must attend event for all supply chain, logistics and procurement professionals taking place on Tuesday, October 13th 2015 at The British Museum, London.
Listen and engage with key speakers from PepsiCo, Mondelez International, Panasonic Europe, Bridgestone Europe and Liberty Global and learn how to:
- Strengthen your business strategy through a collaborative supply chain
- Build the trust and leadership approach necessary for true collaboration
- Create a cross-functional team
- Achieve multichannel visibility via digital services
- Compare data to maximise the accuracy of forecasting
- Explore the pros and cons of e-commerce fulfilment
- Manage collaboration and reverse logistics to deliver a value-added service
- Use data analysis to identify chokepoints
- Successfully implement a cross-chain fulfilment model by leveraging collection centres excelling in inventory allocation
- Prepare for Black Friday demands every day without warning
- Use existing data and legacy systems more effectively
You can also discuss in depth your achievements and what keeps you awake at night with your peers at our Roundtable Discussions.
As a media partner at this event we managed to secure you an amazing 50% discount for delegate passes.
Tickets are selling quickly, so get one yourself or bring your team with you by calling Tracey on 020 8349 6475 or email email@example.com, claiming your 50% discount with promo code MPKP.
We look forward to seeing you in October!
Kogan Page authors sharing their insights at Digital Supply Chain
Alan Braithwaite, co-author of Business Operations Models, and Chee Yew Wong, co-author of Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chain Management, will be chairing the morning session, providing opening remarks for the event.
Business Operations Models provides clear insights into what makes today’s and tomorrow’s super-competitors, illustrated by case studies of leading companies, including Apple, Dell, Amazon, Aldi, and Toyota.
Based on extensive research by experts in the field, Sustainable Logistics and Supply Chain Management covers the whole scope of sustainable logistics. The revised edition provides carefully reviewed research-led applications, case studies, and valuable online materials.