- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
View All Series
- Better Business English Series
- Business Success Series
- Chartered Banker Series
- Confident Series
- Creating Success Series
- Elite Student Series
- HR Fundamentals Series
- Market Research in Practice Series
- Marketing Science
- Myths Series
- New Tools for Business Series
- PR in Practice Series
- Strategic Success Series
- Ultimate Series
- Browse Authors
Discover Our Bespoke Corporate Opportunities
Are you looking for top quality resources for your company library? Seeking tools to upskill your team? Take the opportunity to share knowledge with your team by buying your favourite titles in bulk. Or access the focused content you are seeking with a customized publication.
Whatever your needs, we can help. With a wealth of print and digital titles across management, accounting & finance, leadership, HR, coaching, marketing, PR, logistics, supply chain, careers and entrepreneurship, we can provide the resources you need. Now offering ebooks direct through the Kogan Page Bookshelf®, your team or clients can read our books anytime, anywhere. Powered by VitalSource®, the Kogan Page Bookshelf enables anytime, anywhere access: your employees or clients have to simply log in to the desktop app or download the Bookshelf app for iOS or Android and Kindle Fire.
What We Can Offer
Corporate Discounts for Bulk Orders
Buying titles in bulk gives access to special discounts and will enable you to:
- Equip your staff with the skills for success. Books and ebooks enable deeper engagement with the topic at hand, whether you use them in team meetings, training sessions or company conferences.
- Empower your staff to enhance their knowledge. Ensure your company library is well stocked with the latest thinking from leading experts in the field.
Customize Books to Your Specific Needs
We can customize print books and ebooks to your specific needs. With Kogan Page, you can:
- Include your company logo on the front cover
- Add a promotional page
- Include a foreword by your CEO
- Use a completely different book cover
Custom publishing allows you to pick and choose content from one or more texts as well as add and remove sections. Combine these into a single resource that delivers the very focus you want to provide.
Using customized books will enable you to:
- Achieve professional development goals. We can offer books tailored to your organization’s specific learning goals, helping your staff develop the skills they need to succeed.
- Take customer engagement to a new level. If you want to create a special book for your customers, we can deliver engaging and relevant content that also highlights the value you offer with a special promotional page.
- Create a memorable event. We can offer customized print and ebooks that will keep delegates engaged with your message long after the event has ended.
You can add your own logo or customize the front cover, making it tailored to your brand.
Access Leading Practitioners and Academics in the Field
Want to reach new audiences to present your association or next event?
- Draw upon the expertise of our authors for your next event, training session or webinar. Our authors are experts in their fields and regularly speak at events across the world.
Learn how Kogan Page books can help you reach your organizational goals here.
Why Kogan Page
Founded in 1967, Kogan Page is the leading independent global publisher of specialist professional books and content, with over 900 titles in print.
Our authors are leading thinkers in the field, sharing their expertise from academia and industry.
Many Kogan Page books have been endorsed by recognized professional associations, and are used on accredited training courses.
We work in association with:
Business, Finance, Risk, Information Management
- Institute of Risk Management
- Institute of Directors
- Institute of Leadership and Management
- Intellectual Property Office
Marketing & Public Relations
- Institute of Practitioners in Advertising
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Market Research Society
- The Marketing Society
HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Association of Coaching
- Chartered Insitute for Personnel and Development (CIPD)
Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- International Air Cargo Association
- Institute of Operations Management
- International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM)
Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- The Daily Telegraph