- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Is your organization being left behind?
“Technological change is a key feature of the environment. This change is currently proceeding at an exponential rate and organizations are in danger of being left behind”. Don’t let this be your organization.
For those who need to understand and navigate modern organizations, with all their challenges of rapid technological advances, Organizational Management is what you're looking for. This book is the go to for students looking to take a critical approach to organizational management and behaviour.
Written and edited by expert academics in management and business, this book:
- Covers essential management theory and key topics from people management to performance metrics
- Enables you to understand the key issues involved in how to take a critical approach when planning, leading and executing the efforts of a workforce and its resources
- Includes case study scenarios to help readers easily understand theories and contextualize experiences in the workplace
- Supplemented by activities, revision questions, recommended reading and includes online resources to support each chapter
About the authors: Peter Stokes is Professor at Chester Business School. He has been visiting lecturer and academic advisor in businesses, universities and business schools in a range of contexts and countries, including France, Holland, Spain, Ireland, Germany, Senegal, Vietnam, Morocco, Hong Kong, China, India, Dubai and Japan.
Neil Moore is Senior Lecturer and Postgraduate Coordinator at Chester Business School.
Simon M Smith is Senior Lecturer in Leadership and Management at the University of Winchester.
Caroline Rowland is Professor of Leadership and Management and Associate Dean of Chester Business School.
Peter Scott is Senior Lecturer in Marketing and Management at Liverpool John Moores University.
About Kogan Page: Kogan Page is the leading independent global publisher of specialist professional books and content with over 700 titles in print. Its authors come from some of the world’s most prestigious academic institutions, international commercial organisations or professional associations in Leadership, Management, Marketing, Branding, Human Resources, Coaching, Logistics, Entrepreneurship and Careers. Follow @KPMgmtLeaders for information about new books and business insights from author experts.