- Knowledge Portal
- Online Courses
- Accounting, Finance & Banking
- Business & Management
- Digital & Technology
- Human Resources, Learning & Development
- Kogan Page Inspire
- Logistics, Supply Chain & Operations
- Marketing & Communications
- Risk & Compliance
- Skills, Careers & Employability
- About Us
- View All Books
- View All Series
- View All Authors
Kogan Page Knowledge Portal
Giving professionals access to industry specific knowledge, learning, training and development information.
A fully searchable interactive platform, the Kogan Page Knowledge Portal combines Kogan Page’s:
- Case studies
- Tools and resources
A simple, cost-effective solution to support employees in the workplace providing training, management skills, and the knowledge to make strategic decisions. Driving productivity, employee engagement, retention and supporting continuing professional development (CPD), the Knowledge Portal promotes business growth and innovation for employees at all levels and for companies of all sizes.
In the modern, fast-paced workplace, access to the latest thought leadership has become even more essential to gain competitive advantage.
Why choose the Kogan Page Knowledge Portal?
- Completely customisable; you choose the content and branding that is relevant to your organisation.
- Our authors are prestigious global experts from the top international organizations and academic institutions. Kogan Page also partners with leading business professional associations.
- Kogan Page are specialist business publishers with unrivalled industry knowledge, our coverage benefits all functional organisational teams.
- Our business skills portfolio will give your staff the soft skills they need to progress and become effective managers.
- One trusted authoritative source that supports entry-level employees, middle and senior management.
- Videos and articles constantly updated, keeping you informed with the latest information.
- No internal management time or cost, your platform is hosted and managed.
How does the platform work?
- Subscribe (minimum one year) and we’ll provide a link that sits at the centre of your organization.
- Fully customisable; you choose the number of users, branding and the content. Subscribe to the complete portfolio, or
- Pick by area: Accounting & Finance, Compliance, Business Skills, Human Resources, Leadership, Logistics, Marketing.
- Not detailed enough? Pick from over 60 sub-categories.
- Search the platform by ebook, category, content type or search term. Results are ranked by relevancy to help the user pinpoint information.
- Highlight and bookmark content and save your searches. Each user can build a library of relevant content. Share findings and content with colleagues.
- Kogan Page will supply user stats including popular search terms, page views, usage time and contribution to CPD?