- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Rights & Permissions
At Kogan Page, our rights department focuses on getting our content published beyond the English language book publication. These efforts typically include the right to:
- Publish foreign language editions of the book
- Reprint portions of the book in magazines, anthologies, textbooks and other publications
- package and sell the book in the form of an audiobook
- Use the book and themes, illustrations or characters from the book for various types of merchandise.
If you are interested in acquiring so-called subsidiary rights, or would like to find out more about the process, please contact us.
Please enter the ISBN of the book that you are seeking permission to use information from (our Kogan Page book) into the Get Permission box at the top of the screen and either site will enable you to obtain a quote, the licence paperwork and purchase via credit card.
If you cannot clear permission using either of the above services, please contact us.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with the Rights & Permission team.