- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Kogan Page Toolkits
About the Series
Our toolkits provide complete sets of customizable, printable resources to facilitate in-house training and development workshops and strategy design. Supplied as both ring binders and electronic files, and consisting of modules which can be used individually or combined for more extended programmes, the toolkits include ready-made practical exercises, handouts, discussion questions and more to upskill managers in performance management, change management and employee engagement.
Armstrong's Performance Management Toolkit consists of eight practical modules, covering
- Introduction to Performance Management
- Performance Planning
- Providing Feedback
- Managing Performance
- Handling Challenging Conversations
- Conducting Performance Review Meetings
- Assessing Performance
Armstrong's Performance Management Toolkit will help organizations increase the effectiveness of their performance management systems through building acceptance of the need for performance management, commitment to it, an understanding of how it works and the skills required.
The Employee Engagement Toolkit offers eight practical modules, covering
- Defining employee engagement: what is it?
- Setting your employee engagement objectives: why do we need engaged employees?
- Building the business case for employee engagement
- Measuring employee engagement
- How to develop engagement: putting your plan into action
- Essential tools and techniques for employee engagement
- Communicating for engagement
- Planning and action
The Employee Engagement Toolkit provides HR and employee engagement practitioners, consultants and trainers with a complete set of tools to embed employee engagement in everyday practice.
The Change Management Toolkit offers seven practical modules for navigating the change process, covering
- Preparing for change
- Creating a vision for change in your organization
- Assessing the impact in terms of people, processes and structure
- Gaining the support of employees and communicating the change effectively
- Tracking progress
- Sustaining the momentum
- Evaluating success
The Change Management Toolkit provides anyone involved with designing and implementing organizational change with a complete set of tools and techniques to build capability within the organization.