- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
Calling All Professionals in HR, Coaching, Management, Marketing, PR, Logistics, and Supply Chain
Upskill, advance and succeed with our specialist content
Looking to develop the specialist skills you need to advance your career? Need practical guidance on how to plan and implement a results-driven business strategy?
Kogan Page has the resources you need to upskill, advance and succeed. Reading a Kogan Page book will empower you to:
- Improve career prospects
- Enhance skillsets
- Master best practice
- Acquire specialist knowledge
Get expert guidance with our portfolio of best-selling and award-winning books that range from practical guides and comprehensive manuals to focussed books on specialist areas.
Buying a Kogan Page book will enable you to:
- Tap into first-hand experience and knowledge from academic and industry experts
- Get practical insights from hands-on tools, templates, and real-life case studies
- Be informed on latest thinking and innovations in the field
- Get professional recognition through books endorsed by professional associations
- Gain access to original, premium quality content
Working in association with…
Business, Finance, Risk, Information Management
- Institute of Risk Managers
- Institute of Leadership and Management
- Intellectual Property Office
- Chartered Banker Institute
Marketing & Public Relations
- Institute of Practitioners in Advertising
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations
- Market Research Society
- The Marketing Society
HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
- Association for Coaching
Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- International Air Cargo Association
- Institute of Operations Management
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply
Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Daily Telegraph
Looking for a new way to truly engage your team, or an impressive resource to guide your next company training event?
Rewarding your employees with a Kogan Page book will not only boost engagement but also improve productivity and expertise of crucial topics in your industry.
How can you use Kogan Page books to add value in the workplace?
Using Kogan Page books will enable you to:
- Equip your team with the skills for success. Create more productive in-house training and coaching sessions by drawing upon the expertise of our authors.
- Motivate your employees. A book incentive equips your staff with vital new skills so they can add more value to your team.
- Empower your team to enhance their knowledge. Ensure your company library is well-stocked with the latest thinking from leading thinkers in the field.
- Retain attention in meetings and presentations. Our specialised books enable deeper engagement with the topic at hand, whether you use them in team meetings or company conferences.
You can also use Kogan Page books to engage stakeholders outside your company
Using Kogan Page books will enable you to:
- Create a memorable event. Offering a book will keep delegates engaged with your message long after the event has ended, and also acts as an excellent registration incentive.
- Re-engage lapsed members. A book is a fantastic incentive to encourage lapsed members to sign up for your association membership.
- Take customer engagement to a new level. A book could help explain complex topics in more simple terms or highlight the importance of tackling certain issues which your products help solve.
Kogan Page books offer premium quality content at an accessible cost. By drawing upon the specialist knowledge of experts in the industry, you can rest assured that buying a Kogan Page book is a worthwhile investment.
Other benefits include:
- Value for money - premium quality content at an accessible cost
- Convenient access - available online and offline via all major e-book platforms and bookstores
- Choice - variety of formats, including hard copy books and e-books
- High flexibility - customised books and e-books to your needs
So don’t miss out on our special offer.