- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
What are the Risks of International Trade? - Press Release
1st August 2016 - The Handbook of International Trade and Finance: The Complete Guide for International Sales, Finance, Shipping and Administration
What are the risks of international trade?
According to author Anders Grath, “The basic risks in international trade and investment haven’t changed much since trade began. But the challenge of how to respond to those risks remains an elusive, moving target.
This new and updated 4th edition of The Handbook of International Trade and Finance:
- Contains international case studies and examples of cross-border transactions from across the globe
- Features a section on risk management and its potential impact on the physical flow of goods and the cost of insurance
- Contains a comprehensive glossary to demystify all the key terms associated with international trade and finance to ensure that readers can use them confidently
- Provides a complete and thorough assessment of all the issues involved in the international financing process as well as key insight into the financing process by describing it from the perspectives of both the buyer and the seller
- Is full of practical examples and easy-to-use templates to ensure practitioners are complying with best practice
About the author: Anders Grath has over 25 years' experience in international trade and finance within major European financial institutions, as head of both international departments and corporate units. For many years, he has been a consultant to a number of banks and trade councils across Europe. He is the author of a series of similar titles on individual country markets within Europe, including Sweden and Norway.
About Kogan Page: Kogan Page is the leading independent global publisher of specialist professional books and content with over 700 titles in print. Its authors come from some of the world’s most prestigious academic institutions, international commercial organisations or professional associations in Leadership, Management, Marketing, Branding, Human Resources, Coaching, Logistics, Entrepreneurship and Careers. Follow @KPMgmtLeaders for information about new books and business insights from author experts.
For a digital or printed review copy, a by-lined article or to arrange an interview with the author, please contact Philippa Artus: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)20 7843 1939
45 Gee Street, London, EC1V 3RS, UK | 122 W 27th St New York, NY, USA