Behind the Book: Strategic Tendering for Professional Services | Matthew Fuller & Tim Nightingale
Matthew Fuller and Tim Nightingale, authors of Strategic Tendering for Professional Services, discuss what is different about strategic tendering for professional service firms.
They mention 5 key areas:
1. The book is tailored to professional service firms and based on information from those within these areas - for example, accountancy, management consultancy, advertising, legal, architecture.
2. This book is a practical guide, not an academic guide, with real life experiences
3. The book looks at the whole life cycle of the process
4. They consider how the strategic tendering process affects all different aspects of the organization and the peoples roles
5. They discuss how pitching fits into the wider relationship management process
Tim and Matthew have nearly 50 years' experience of working for professional services firms. Matthew Fuller has worked at Allen & Overy, Herbert Smith Freehils and is currently EMEA BD Director for White & Case. Tim Nightingale founded Nisus Consulting in 1995 as a specialist research and CRM consultancy working across the professional services market.
Strategic Tendering for Professional Services is the essential guide to improving the success rate, efficiency and profitability of your competitive bidding in the professional services sector.
Buy the book with 20% off with the discount code STRATEGIC20 from https://www.koganpage.com/StrategicTendering
Subscribe to our channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/koganpagebooks
Follow us: Twitter | https://twitter.com/Koganpage
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/KoganPage
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/koganpage/
Pinterest | https://www.pinterest.co.uk/koganpage
Google+ | https://plus.google.com/+Koganpage1967
Website | https://www.koganpage.com/