Fuller and Nightingale on the top five things professional firms could do to win more and lose less
Matthew Fuller and Tim Nightingale, authors of Strategic Tendering for Professional Services, look into the top five things that professional firms could do to win more and lose less in the pitching process.
Within this video, the authors discuss the following 5 key ways to win more and lose less:
1. Be more selective with the work you want to do
2. Get behind the brief. Find out as much as possible so that you can fully understand the brief.
3. Develop a strategy with the steps needed to win a proposal.
4. Get a professional writer to edit the pitch document.
5. Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse - getting the presentation right.
Tim and Matthew have nearly 50 years' experience of working for professional services firms.
Matthew Fuller has worked at Allen & Overy, Herbert Smith Freehils and is currently EMEA BD Director for White & Case.
Tim Nightingale founded Nisus Consulting in 1995 as a specialist research and CRM consultancy working across the professional services market.
Strategic Tendering for Professional Services is the essential guide to improving the success rate, efficiency and profitability of your competitive bidding in the professional services sector.