5 Ways Professional Firms Can Win More and Lose Less
Matthew Fuller and Tim Nightingale, authors of Strategic Tendering for Professional Services, look into the top five things that professional firms could do to win more and lose less in the pitching process.
Within this video, the authors discuss the following 5 key ways to win more and lose less:
1. Be more selective with the work you want to do
2. Get behind the brief. Find out as much as possible so that you can fully understand the brief.
3. Develop a strategy with the steps needed to win a proposal.
4. Get a professional writer to edit the pitch document.
5. Rehearse, rehearse, rehearse - getting the presentation right.
Fuller and Nightingale have nearly 50 years' experience working for professional services firms.