- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Alan Cutler has had a varied career, including sixteen years commissioned service in the Royal Air Force, retiring as a Squadron Leader in 1989, and Head of Hospitality Services at Aston University. For the past fourteen years he has run his own training and consultancy company, Hospitality Leadership.
Alan Cutler is also a Senior Associate of Adair International and Fellow of both the Chartered Management Institute and the Institute of Hospitality. Alan has written three books: the first two, published by Management Books, expounded his model 'The Leadership Jigsaw'; the last, Aspire to Inspire, focused on inspirational leadership within the hospitality industry.