Want to start reading immediately? Get a FREE ebook with your print copy when you select the "bundle" option. T+Cs apply.
Why Publish with Kogan Page?
Thinking about publishing with us?
If you don’t know much about Kogan Page but are thinking about publishing your first book with us, you should know that we are:
- an award-winning independent publisher with over 50 years’ experience in global publishing
- a publisher that puts the author at the heart of its operation
- a publisher where every book matters
Below is some information about what we can offer you if you do decide to submit a proposal with us.
What We Offer Our Authors
At Kogan Page, we believe every book is important and deliver a personal author experience, ensuring you are supported throughout the process with a dedicated team member working with you at every stage and collaborating closely with you to maximize your book’s potential.
- Commissioning editors who are subject experts and will support you throughout the writing process with feedback and reviews
- Global marketing through social media, PR, events, media partners and direct marketing
- Global sales into all major retailers and wholesalers in over 90 different territories
- Translation rights sold into 50 different languages at international book fairs including London, Frankfurt, Sharjah and Beijing
- Digital distribution through 30 different platforms including Kindle, Apple and Google, as well as library and academic platforms.
At Kogan Page, we don’t just want to do the right thing; we want to make a difference.
Beyond books and content, Kogan Page is dedicated to making a positive impact on society and the environment. We are consistently working in line with best practice guidelines, or taking initiative when guidelines aren’t available, and monitoring our efforts to see where we can further improve.
“Kogan Page are a joy to work with. At each stage of the process, they are genuinely collaborative, working to find the best solutions in terms all the way from initial concept design through to marketing of the final product. In between, the editing process is properly professional. I have never regretted using Kogan Page and look forward to working with them in future.”
- Jo Owen, Multi-award-winning leadership author, keynote speaker and social entrepreneur and founder of charities including Teach First
"To be published by Kogan Page is to become part of a family. They are always supportive at the writing stage, deeply respectful of the finished work and tireless on the promotional beat. I've written seven books with Kogan Page and have always appreciated their personal touch."
– Mark Tungate, Journalist, advertising and branding lecturer and director of the Epica Awards
“Working with Kogan Page has been an unmitigated delight. Not only in terms of writing and editing my book, but in the post-publication process, where so many publishers fall short. Kogan Page is committed to the publicity and promotion of its books and authors. As an author, it's a delight to work with such a professional and committed partner.”
– Rebecca Lieb, Strategic advisor, research analyst, keynote speaker, author, and columnist
“The team at Kogan Page manages the impossible balancing act of being on the one hand very open and friendly and on the other extremely professional. It’s small enough that you have a tight-knit, expert team but it’s large enough to be a major player in its field, and has the accumulated knowledge of 50 years in the business.”
– Donald H Taylor, Chairman of the Learning Technologies Conference and the Learning and Performance Institute