Want to start reading immediately? Get a FREE ebook with your print copy when you select the "bundle" option. T+Cs apply.
What's important to us
We don’t just want to do the right thing; we want to make a difference.
Beyond books and content, Kogan Page is dedicated to making a positive impact on society and the environment. We are consistently working in line with best practice guidelines, or taking initiative when guidelines aren’t available, and monitoring our efforts to see where we can further improve.
Our commitment to sustainability covers a wide range of social and economic activities.
We are proud to have partnered with Carbon Neutral Britain to calculate and offset Kogan Page Ltd's carbon footprint. In July 2021, our internal efforts led us to become certified as a Carbon Neutral Business. But it’s not just about our practices, we also partner with suppliers and vendors who follow sustainability guidelines and processes.
To find out more about our work in this area please click here.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion
Kogan Page is an equal opportunities employer. We take the following actions to ensure we are a diverse and representative organization:
- We are an active member of the Independent Publishers Guild Diversity and Inclusivity Action Group and we support the Publishers Association Inclusivity Action Plan.
- We pay London Living Wage or above to all members of staff.
- We monitor representation across our staff and authors.
Please click here to explore all the steps we are taking to improve equity, diversity and inclusion.
Accessibility (a11y) is important to us. We are committed to making our marketing, website and content platforms accessible to everyone, including people who are blind, visually impaired, dyslexic or otherwise disabled.
To this end, Kogan Page follows the accessibility guidelines published by the World Wide Web Consortium with the long-term aim of conforming to Level AA of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1. We are proud to be one of three publishers in the world (as of September 2020) to receive Benetech's Global Certified Accessible accreditation for ebooks and meet the ASPIRE verification gold standard rating for accessible publications within the industry.
For more information about our award-winning work in this area please click here.
Kogan Page CARES. We are:
C = collaborative A = aspirational R = responsible E = engaged S = smart
- We work as a team, sharing resources, ideas and listening to one another
- We deliver a personal and tailored author experience, with a dedicated team member at every stage of the process
- We support each other and prioritize the health and wellbeing of our teams
- We work closely with our international offices and partners to deliver high-quality author and customer care
- We are aspirational and innovative
- We aim to be the ultimate destination for professional, academic and general business publishing
- We are an industry leader in accessibility and hold the gold standard accreditation for accessible ebook publications
- We are committed to adopting and creating practices that better serve and represent our staff, industry, authors and readers
- We are trustworthy
- We take ownership of our actions and results
- We are committed to sustainability and engage with social and economic partnerships to offset our carbon footprint
- We are dedicated to making our marketing, website, platforms and content accessible to all
- We are proactive in our work and seek to create new opportunities for all stakeholders
- We are agile and responsive to the trends and topics shaping business
- We stay informed to maintain our expertise in our subjects, markets and industry
- We are actively engaged in initiatives to improve equity, diversity and inclusivity for staff, authors and readers
- We are forward-thinking and resourceful
- We are professional and reliable
- We strive to deliver the highest quality of publishing
- We use the latest technology to improve the discoverability of our products and innovation