- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
Learn how to cut logistics-related carbon emissions with this research-based guide.
Published: July 2017, Paperback,
Analyses the environmental consequences of logistics and how to deal with them effectively by achieving a more sustainable balance between economic, environmental, and social objectives.
Published: February 2015, Paperback,