- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Alexander Stevenson worked for the Financial Times and was a key member of the team which launched FT.com. He then set up a public sector consultancy which grew into a multi-million pound business. He advised over 150 public sector organisations.
Author twitter: https://twitter.com/AlSteve1
Books by Author
The Public Sector: Managing the Unmanageable offers advice to public sector managers in the areas of accountability, setting targets, risk management, innovation, managing people and decision making.
Published: July 2013, Paperback,