- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Alnoor Bhimani is Founding Director of LSE Entrepreneurship and Professor of Management Accounting at the London School of Economics. He is widely published and an established speaker to managers and business entrepreneurs, as well as scholars and accounting practitioners across the globe.
He currently carries out research on the interface between business growth and digital technologies, including the Internet of Things, blockchain, AI and 3-D printing. Alnoor Bhimani received degrees from Cornell University and the London School of Economics.