- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Canning was established in 1965 as one of the first training companies to offer specialist cross-cultural programmes tailored for business. Their trainers and consultants run courses in 41 countries on four continents, such as: Europe, USA, Peru, Botswana, Kuwait, Dubai, Iran, India, Korea and Japan.
Current clients include Aventis, Borealis, Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, GlaxoSmithKline, Matsushita, Munich Reinsurance, Nissan, Renault, Samsung, Schnedier and Toshiba.