- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Charles Nixon, MBA, has many years of marketing experience - spanning government relations, through market research to marketing communications and strategy - having worked across a broad range of industries including textiles, software, telecommunications and financial services.
Charles Nixon is Chairman and a founding director of Cambridge Marketing College and consults in marketing for high technology and publishing companies. He is a Fellow of CAM, CIM and the Royal Society of Arts, and President of the CIM Cambridgeshire Branch. An experienced tutor, he delivers courses across all levels of the CIM and CAM qualifications.