- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Dr Christian Mikunda, internationally acclaimed dramatist, guru, psychologist and trend scout, specializes in advising companies worldwide on mood management in public spaces. Today he works with teams involving some of the world's most influential architects.
Through his consultancy, CommEnt, he advises TV stations, shopping malls, hotel chains, museums, branded product manufacturers and city centres. He lectures at the University of Vienna.
Books by Author
Mikunda shows marketers how to successfully establish an emotional bond with customers by linking the desire for entertainment with emotion - it is necessary to put customers in the right mood to make…
Published: March 2006, Paperback,