- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
David Cavill is an experienced writer and broadcaster on all subjects related to companion animals. An acknowledged expert, he owns and publishes Dogs Monthly and is the founder of the Animal Care College, which provides courses in all aspects of animal care.
Currently a consultant to the animal care industry, David Cavill has an extensive background in kennel management, having owned and run a small boarding kennel and cattery and managed a large establishment that included a grooming salon. Until recently he was joint Manager of Bell Mead, the country kennel of Battersea Dogs' Home.