- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Dr David Cowan is an author and a visiting scholar in the Communications Department at Boston College, USA. Over his career he has worked with a variety of clients, including SABIC, Honeywell Aerospace, SAP, Saudi Aramco, Hewlett-Packard, and has taught the Dialogue Box to over six hundred participants in America, Britain, China, Netherlands, India, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, and South Korea.
David Cowan is former Global Head of Internal Communications at ArcelorMittal and has also worked at the World Bank, and as a finance and technology journalist. He holds degrees from the University of Oxford and the University of St. Andrews, where he earned his PhD.