- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
David Lewis is a Professor of Employment Law in the Law School at Middlesex University, UK. He is a member of the Charted Institute of Personnel and Development, the Industrial Law Society, the Association of Law Teachers, the Institute of Employment Rights and the Society of Legal Scholars.
David Lewis makes regular media appearances to discuss his specialist subjects of unfair dismissal and whistleblowing, in which he acts as Convener of the International Whistleblowing Research Network, and is head of the Whistleblowing Research Unit at Middlesex.