- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Edward Blackwell was a consultant on small business affairs. A former accountant, he ran his own business for many years, and so was well placed to offer advice. He was the author of several Kogan Page books.
How to Prepare a Business Plan is his best-known title and has, since its first edition, been translated into several languages.