- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Erik de Haan
Professor Erik de Haan is the Director of Ashridge's Centre for Coaching and Professor of Organisation Development and Coaching at the VU University Amsterdam. He joined Ashridge Business School in 2002 after ten years of organisation-development consulting experience in The Netherlands.
Erik de Haan's consulting approach is informed by his counselling and group-dynamics training. He specialises in working with the organisational unconscious and in surfacing hidden levels of the company or group culture.