- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Erling S. Andersen
E S Andersen was born in 1941, and has a Masters Degree in Economics from the University of Oslo (1966). He has been the Associate Professor in Economics at the University of Oslo, Dean of NKI College of Computer Science, and Professor of Information Science at the University of Bergen.
Professor Andersen is currently Professor of Information Systems and Project management at the Norwegian School of Management.
Books by Author
This newly updated fourth edition of one of the most influential books written on project management - incorporates a new chapter focusing on how GDPM methods can be applied to financial control of projects.
Published: June 2009, Paperback,