- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
A former Daily Telegraph columnist, his work has also appeared in the Financial Times, the Independent, the Observer, London Evening Standard, Marie Claire and a range of leading business magazines.
Called variously 'an intelligent and insightful interviewer', 'a highly professional journalist' and 'an articulate chronicler of current events, people and their impact in the world', the Daily Telegraph said Oliver 'has a wonderful turn of phrase and that rare ability to bring business to life.'
Books by Author
How They Blew It profiles business leaders and entrepreneurs and how they went from corporate gurus to financial disaster zones, resulting in the collapse of some of the world's most famous businesses.…
Published: July 2010, Paperback,