- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
Explores how the luxury sector balances branding between the definition as rare, noble, exclusive and elevating, and the needs of business growth driven by the global rise in middle class consumers.
Published: March 2015, Paperback,
This ground-breaking book deconstructs the marketing of luxury goods and companies, revealing the unique and often paradoxical 'anti-laws' of successful luxury brand management.
Published: September 2012, Hardback,