- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Jim Caple was a tutor/consultant at the National Institute of Industrial Psychology before becoming a lecturer in training and management development in the higher education sector.
Following a period as a director of studies at the British Transport Staff College, he spent three years as a training advisor with the NatWest Bank.
He is a chartered psychologist and a Director of Cashton-Hodges Consultancy Ltd, specializing in training and development.
Books by Author
The Theory and Practice of Training is a practical guide providing a comprehensive outline of the major instructional and training concepts, and their relationship to training in practice.
Published: September 2009, Paperback,