- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
John has provided a consultancy service for those wishing to register with ORDIT, advising on training techniques and quality, and worked extensively with the Driving Instructors Register of Ireland (DIR), writing approved training materials as Eire moves towards compulsory registration of driving tutors. He is a member of the DIA Education Committee and driver training consultant for BUSK.
Books by Author
Offers a concise and fully illustrated guide to learning to drive, structured in 10 defined stages, giving any learner driver the resources and skills to deal with both the practical and theory tests.
Published: January 2016, Paperback,