- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
Improve your ability to research and write a marketing plan with this step-by-step guide, using the development of a plan for a fictitious company to help explain the process.
Published: September 2016, Paperback,
How to Get Started in Export is a practical introduction to exporting that takes the reader step by step through the process of gathering information, formulating an export plan and putting it into action.
Published: June 2012, Paperback,
Building Your Business Through Export is a complete resource for new exporters as well as for those with more experience who are keen to develop their strategy.
Published: May 2012, Paperback,