- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
Is a step-by-step guide to researching and writing a marketing plan and uses the development of a plan for a fictitious company to help explain the process.
Published: September 2016, Paperback,
How to Get Started in Export is a practical introduction to exporting that takes the reader step by step through the process of gathering information, formulating an export plan and putting it into action.
Published: June 2012, Paperback,
Building Your Business Through Export is a complete resource for new exporters as well as for those with more experience who are keen to develop their strategy.
Published: May 2012, Paperback,