- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Leslie Rae is a management and training consultant and a well-known author of management and training books, more than 25 to date, many translated into the language of a number of other countries. Among his well-respected books and training resources are Techniques of Training (3rd edition), Planning and Designing Training Programme, How to Measure Training Effectiveness (3rd edition), and Assessing Trainer Effectiveness published by Gower.
He has a regular, monthly training resource review column in the Training Journal, and has written numerous articles for the professional press among other and varied activities. He can be contacted on e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.