- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Lorenzo Coccia is an IT consultant with experience in various industries such as transportation, manufacturing and gambling. He is currently working in the consumer goods industry within the Kantar Retail group XTEL S.r.l.
Books by Author
Case Study: Drivers and Barriers in Implementing Information Management Systems in European Micro Enterprises
Arvind Upadhyay, Lorenzo Coccia, Francesco Pomponi
Case study demonstrating how micro enterprises can effectively achieve a high level of technological advancement in information management and business processes support.
Published: January 2016, PDF,