- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Magnus Carlsson has over twenty-five years experience as a strategic sourcing expert at Ikea. He developed and led the implementation of Ikea's purchasing strategy, which included category based sourcing. He was responsible for the strategic sourcing of Ikea's global textile, metal and veneer businesses, as well as component and raw material procurement.
He is currently a lecturer, trainer and advisor in strategic sourcing and category management.