- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
Leads managers and decision makers through the key stages of planning, implementing and benefiting from working partnerships between public and private sector organizations.
Published: October 2015, Paperback,
Understanding Markets and Strategy explains the context, meaning and value of markets and how to make the best decisions by putting the business into the context of the market, rather than vice versa.
Published: August 2014, Paperback,