- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Michiel van der Molen
Michiel van der Molen, MSc, is a consultant and trainer in project governance, change management and benefits management. He has held the roles of project manager, interim manager, adviser and teacher, and has managed teams of project managers for many years. He has worked in the Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, the United Kingdom and Tanzania.
Currently co-owner of Molen & Molen, Michiel van der Molen works as an adviser and trainer, helping organisations to achieve professional project governance. He has written several bestselling books for the Dutch market about project governance, business case management and benefits management.