- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
Challenges experienced managers and students of leadership to get up-to-date with leadership theory, and take responsibility for becoming more effective leaders themselves through supporting stimulating…
Published: February 2017, Paperback,
Master the models, tools and techniques of successful change management with this definitive text.
Published: March 2015, Paperback,
Making Sense of Leadership is a practical, accessible and solution-focused book that helps entrepreneurs, managers and leaders develop their change management and leadership roles and skills.
Published: September 2008, Paperback,