- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Books by Author
Provides practical, accessible and solutions that helps managers and students develop their leadership skills through theory, practical application, case study examples and self-assessment.
Published: February 2017, Paperback,
Master the models, tools and techniques of successful change management with this definitive text.
Published: March 2015, Paperback,
Making Sense of Leadership is a practical, accessible and solution-focused book that helps entrepreneurs, managers and leaders develop their change management and leadership roles and skills.
Published: September 2008, Paperback,