- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Mike Leibling is a strategist - for organizations and individuals - who coaches, mentors and writes.
In 1995 he founded Strategy Strategy™ which aims to help people and organizations to move on in difficult situations, or preferably avoid them in the first place.
Prior to this he was at Saatchi & Saatchi, ultimately as International Strategic Planning Director. www.StrategyStrategy.com
Books by Author
Working With the Enemy aims to help anyone who is dealing with conflict at work. It includes10 essential survival strategies, descriptions of the 15 toughest types of enemy and tips on how to transform…
Published: September 2009, Paperback,