- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
He acts as a consultant in many sectors, including Financial services, Utilities, Retail, Professional services, general services, Aerospace, FMCG, and Engineering manufacturing.
Books by Author
Guides senior managers on how to set the agenda for developing operations capabilities, advises on what they should expect from their middle managers, and proposes ways of facilitating operations improvement.
Published: April 2017, Paperback,
The New CFOs is the first book to provide a framework for the success of corporate finance teams in the coming years, in particular the changing role of the CFO and the new demands made of this position…
Published: April 2012, Paperback,