- Business, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- HR, Organizational Development & Coaching
- Logistics, Operations & Supply Chain Management
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Case Studies
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
He has worked with some of the world's largest, most influential companies, and many of the smallest, both public and private, helping them all to embed the principles, techniques and culture of effective project management.
Books by Author
Strategic Project Management gives senior managers the knowledge and skills to use projects to move the business in the desired direction and guard against expensive and demoralising project failures.
Published: July 2012, Paperback,