- Business, Finance, Risk & Information Management
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Human Resources, L&D, Coaching & CIPD
- Logistics, Operations & SCM
- Employability, Careers & Entrepreneurship
- Online Learning
- View All Books
- View All Series
- Browse Authors
About the Author
Peter Franklin is professor of intercultural business and management communication at HTWG Konstanz University of Applied Sciences in Germany. He also works on MBA courses at business schools in Germany, Britain and Switzerland.
Peter Franklin is Director of Dialog in The Delta Intercultural Academy, an Internet-based knowledge community devoted to culture and communication in international business.
Books by Author
The Mindful International Manager gives the reader the knowledge they need to understand how to deal with different managerial situations and describes the skills and competencies needed to work effectively…
Published: February 2014, Paperback,